Ascorbic Acid - most related articles:
- Vitamin C supplements reduce benefits of anti cancer drugs
- Gastric acid protects against foodborne diseases
- Folic acid before conception lowers risk of autism in babies
- Folic acid reduces alcohol-related damage in alcoholics
- Folic acid prevents congenital heart defects by 6%
- Heartburn medications do not ease asthma
- Breast cancer spread stopped by bone drug
- Gastric ulcer medicines increase pneumonia risk in hospitals
- Antioxidant in berries prevents UV skin damage, wrinkles
- Osteoporosis drug may improve immune system
Ascorbic Acid articlesVitamin C supplements reduce benefits of anti cancer drugs
In pre-clinical studies, vitamin C appears to substantially reduce the effectiveness of anticancer drugs, say researchers at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center.Vitamin C injections slow tumor growth
High-dose injections of vitamin C, also known as ascorbate or ascorbic acid, reduced tumor weight and growth rate by about 50 percent in mouse models of brain, ovarian, and pancreatic cancers, researchers from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) report in the August 5, 2008, issue of the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.
2 Ascorbic Acid articles listed above.
List health news
, Health organizations
, Health news world
, Glossary Go to top
The information provided on Health Newstrack is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. We comply with the HONcode principles for trustworthy health information, and Health News Track is hon code accredited, verify here.
© 2015 HealthNewstrack.com
Health Newstrack - Track Health News Daily at HealthNewstrack.com. Our Newstrack on Health News provides latest health news, medical news, and health articles with recent health & medical updates.