Dairy Cow - most related articles:
- Eating healthier diet means living longer
- Dietary fat from red meat and dairy linked to pancreatic cancer
- New strain of MRSA discovered, found in both humans and dairy cows
- Right diet and lifestyle may help infertile women
- Burgers, fries, diet soda lead to metabolic syndrome
- 2 glasses milk a day tones muscles, keeps the fat away
- An apple a day keeps kidney stones away
- Nuts, fish, poultry and fruits reduce Alzheimer's disease risk
- Red meat increases type 2 diabetes risk
- Occupational cancer risk in fruit and veg growers, hairdressers
Dairy Cow articlesNew strain of MRSA discovered, found in both humans and dairy cows
Scientists have identified a new strain of methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) which occurs both in human and dairy cow populations. The study, led by Dr Mark Holmes at the University of Cambridge, identified the new strain in milk from dairy cows while researching mastitis (a bacterial infection which occurs in the cows' udders).
1 Dairy Cow articles listed above.