Evidence Based Care
Evidence Based Care - most related articles:
- Immigrant and refugee health guidelines for physicians
- Sicker high blood pressure patients may get best care
- CBT helps depressive patients on antidepressants
- Screen high risk populations for lung cancer - final lung cancer screening recommendations
- Call for primary care reform, US
- Prostate cancer screening for men over 75 not required
- PET imaging more accurate in lung cancer staging
- Retail medical clinics can provide quality care at lower cost
- Evidence based treatments decrease risk of death among heart attack patients
- Patients are benefiting from the new GP contract, says BMA, UK
Evidence Based Care articlesEvidence based treatments decrease risk of death among heart attack patients
In an analysis of data from a coronary care registry in Sweden, between 1996-2007 there was an increase in the prevalence of use of evidence-based invasive procedures and pharmacological therapies for treatment of a certain type of heart attack, and a decrease in the rate of death at 30 days and one year after a heart attack for these patients.Implementing best practices to manage childhood asthma
The Merck Childhood Asthma Network, Inc. (MCAN), announced it is targeting four high risk cities with nearly $4 million for programs that will combine evidence-based science, case management and asthma trigger removal plans to manage a disease that requires more than the right medical care.Ethosuximide is preferred for childhood epilepsy
The first comprehensive comparative effectiveness clinical trial of three widely used anti-seizure drugs for childhood absence epilepsy ? the most common form of epilepsy in kids ? has established an evidence-based approach for initial drug therapy.Abraxis BioScience to Create Abraxis Health - Pioneering Personalized Medicine
Abraxis BioScience, Inc. (NASDAQ:ABII), a fully integrated, global biotechnology company, announced that the Board of Directors has approved a strategic plan to create Abraxis Health, Inc., an independent, stand-alone company to be spun-off from Abraxis BioScience that will be dedicated to becoming a fully integrated, next-generation, evidence-based, personalized healthcare company.
4 Evidence Based Care articles listed above.
List health news
, Health organizations
, Health news world
, Glossary Go to top
The information provided on Health Newstrack is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. We comply with the HONcode principles for trustworthy health information, and Health News Track is hon code accredited, verify here.
© 2015 HealthNewstrack.com
Health Newstrack - Track Health News Daily at HealthNewstrack.com. Our Newstrack on Health News provides latest health news, medical news, and health articles with recent health & medical updates.