Facial Wrinkle - most related articles:
- Facial plastic surgery helps to look younger but not attractive
- Sleep deprivation has noticeable effects on facial appearance
- New golden ratios for female facial beauty
- Facial wrinkles may predict bone density in early menopause
- Botox cosmetic alternatives for wrinkles
- Antioxidant in berries prevents UV skin damage, wrinkles
- MRSA infection risk after facelift surgery
- Photoshop reality check - reality in the eye of the beholder
- Plastic surgeons using laser for wrinkle removal, acne scarring, tattoo removal
- Autism distorts developing brain in children
Facial Wrinkle articlesFacial wrinkles may predict bone density in early menopause
In postmenopausal women the appearance of the skin may offer a glimpse of the skeletal well-being, a relationship not previously described, said Lubna Pal, MD, a reproductive endocrinologist and associate professor at Yale School of Medicine, New Haven, Conn. The worse a woman's skin wrinkles are during the first few years of menopause, the lower her bone density is.Botox cosmetic alternatives for wrinkles
Facial plastic surgeon Dr. D.J. Verret of Innovations Facial Plastic Surgery, Texas, USA, reported certain botox alternatives like temporary fillers such as hyaluronic acid can erase the lines by filling in the depression, or Surgiwire procedure can repair skin wrinkles and lines.
2 Facial Wrinkle articles listed above.