Polio Vaccine - most related articles:
- US Pediatrics agency updates guidelines on polio vaccination
- Special polio vaccine drive on children's day, India
- AIDS Action observes HIV vaccine awareness day
- Infant pain response depends on order of administration of vaccine
- Developing possibility of a preventive vaccine against HIV AIDS
- Universal Influenza vaccine holds promise
- Many parents, high priority adults didn't get H1N1 vaccine
- Universal influenza vaccine possible in future
- Swine flu vaccine causing sudden sleep disorder narcolepsy in children
- New bird flu vaccine may give long-term defense
Polio Vaccine articlesUS Pediatrics agency updates guidelines on polio vaccination
Despite significant progress in eliminating polio, wild poliovirus persists in a small number of Asian and African countries. It is essential to ensure high levels of immunity in U.S. children to prevent outbreaks in case the virus is imported here.Special polio vaccine drive on children's day, India
The Indian Minister of Health and Family Welfare Shri Ghulam Nabi Azad said that the Indian Government will very soon introduce bi-valent oral polio vaccine to attack the type 1 and type 3 virus to deal with the fresh outbreak of type 3 virus.Infant pain response depends on order of administration of vaccine
Infants who receive the pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV) following the combination vaccine for diphtheria, polio, tetanus, pertussis and Haemophilus influenzae type b (DPTaP-Hib vaccine) appear to experience less pain than those who are immunized in the opposite order, according to a report in the May issue of Archives of Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine, a theme issue on vaccines.New strategies work to put cancer on the firing line
Dr. Yukai He wants to put cancer in the bull's eye. "Cancer really comes from us," the Medical College of Georgia Cancer Center immunologist says of the scary reality that cancer cells are our own cells gone awry. That means our immune system doesn't always see cancer as a horrific invader.
4 Polio Vaccine articles listed above.
List health news
, Health organizations
, Health news world
, Glossary Go to top
The information provided on Health Newstrack is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. We comply with the HONcode principles for trustworthy health information, and Health News Track is hon code accredited, verify here.
© 2015 HealthNewstrack.com
Health Newstrack - Track Health News Daily at HealthNewstrack.com. Our Newstrack on Health News provides latest health news, medical news, and health articles with recent health & medical updates.